IJ Network Device TS6140 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software application that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer to do the necessary settings such as entering the printer IP address or selecting the network frame type.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility enables a network/printer administrator to handle printers in a community. Once you complete printer setup, the utility is put in at the similar time.
Use IJ Network Device TS6140 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and performing initial network setup for detected printers
- Performing initial network setup by connecting the printer and computer using a USB cable (Not available for some models)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the status of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is installed and printer if anything is wrong with the connection
IJ Network Device TS6140 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are using, an administrator password is already specified for the printer at the time of purchase. When you change the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is required. More
IJ Network Device TS6140 Setup Utility For details: Administrator Password
For improving security, we recommend changing the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer over LAN, make sure you have the equipment necessary for the connection type, such as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you perform setup or install IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block function of the firewall.
Do not change network settings using IJ Network Device Setup Utility while printing is in progress.
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10